EDUCATION AND CREDENTIALS
- DEGREES: APPLIED PSYCHOLOGY, LEADERSHIP, CLINICAL THERAPY, NATURAL HEALTH SCIENCE
- PRESIDENT NATIONAL HYPNOSIS ASSOCIATION
- BOARD OF DIRECTORS AMERICAN MEDICAL HYPNOSIS ASSOCIATION
- CERTFIED MEMBER MEDICAL AND DENTAL HYPNOTHERAPY ASSOCIATION
- PRESIDENT IDAHO CHAPTER NATIONAL HYPNOSIS ASSOCIATION
- MEMBER NATIONAL GUILD OF HYPNOTISTS
- MEMBER INTERNATIONAL HYPNOSIS ASSOCIATION
- MEMBER NATIONAL BOARD OF ETHICAL STANDARDS
- CERTIFICATIONS: AFPA Nutrition and Weight Loss Specialist, IFPA Weight Loss Counselor, NGA Clinical Hypnotherapist, IHA Clinical Hypnotherapist, NBES Advanced Master Clinical Hypnotherapist, NBSE Master Neuro Linguistic Programmer, ACE Group Fitness, SAFAX Personal Trainer, AFAA Group Fitness Professional, ESA Fitness Counselor, SAFAX Master Yoga Instructor, ESA Personal Trainer, SAFAX Pilates Instructor, as well as 9 other additional fitness and health certifications.
CLIENT COMMENTS ABOUT KAYLAN:
- "Dr. Kaylan is very special - a true professional that made me completely satisfied that I chose Mindset."
Leland Cantrell - Boise, ID
- "Dr. Kaylan is knowledgeable, approachable, and non-judgemental." Kaily from Boise, Idaho
- "She’s knows her subject very well." Anne from Portland, Oregon
- "Kaylan was awesome to work with and seemed to be a master of her craft."Troy from Boise, ID
- "Dr. Kaylan is bright, commpassionate, and fun." Kathy R., Boise, ID
- "Kaylan is awesome. I learned a lot!" Ned Buchanan, Oregon
- "Kaylan is great! Her focus is where it should be." Dina DeNardo, Colorado
- "Kaylan was a real inspiration in her knowledge and overall character." Diane Coleman, Montana
- "Kaylan was extremely through, knowledgable, and informative." Suzanne Chumadesky, Washington
- "Kaylan is extremely knowledgeable." Rajene Rashbaum, Colorado
- "Kaylan was very nice. Great personality! She made me feel at ease." Michelle K. - Meridian, Idaho
Dr. Kaylan McKinney, PhD, N.D, M.ht is a Board Certified Medical Hypnotherapist and Natural Health Practitioner with over 30 years of experience in the health industry. She holds degrees in Applied Psychology, Leadership, Natural Health & Nutrition, and has a doctorate in Clinical Therapy, specializing in weight loss psychology as well as a 2nd doctorate in Natural Health Science.
She holds 21 professional certifications, which demonstrates her dedication to education and thoroughness. She is certified as a Master Level Clinical Hypnotherapist and in Neuro Linguistic Programming. She is the president of the National Hypnosis Association, which is an organization dedicated to the valid and therapeutic uses of hypnosis and hypnosis education and is on the board of the American Medical Hypnosis Association.
She is a published author and taught at Idaho State University and the College of Southern Idaho for over 15 years. Kaylan is considered an authority on weight loss and health psychology and toured nationally for over a decade as a wellness speaker and workshop presenter for ACE, AFAA, ESA, and SAFAX.
Kaylan's unique professional background gives her incredible insight on how the mind and body can work together to achieve the best results.